Fans of Bill Murray will be pleased to hear that he’s joining the already star-studded cast of Walt Disney Pictures The Jungle Book. Murray will be lending his iconic voice to the role of Baloo, and he will be joining many other recognizable actors, such as:
- Academy Award winner Christopher Walken – King Louie
- Giancarlo Esposito as Akela
- Academy Award winner Ben Kingsley as Bagheera
- Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong’o as Raksha
- Golden Globe winner Idris Elba as Shere Khan
- Scarlett Johansson as Kaa
They will be acting along newcomer Neel Sethi who plays Mowgli. The Jungle Book is a combination of live-action and animation, directed by Jon Favreau and is written by Justin Marks. The film will be released in 3-D and arrives in theaters on October 9, 2015.